Creating a website guide to the Free WordPress Blog only 5 minutes

I'm late ton of people ask me how to start marketing online, and, more importantly, how to get the first web-site and begin to make money in the quickest time possible.

Most of the nearly know, I am not a big Techie people. And I always tell people that the best way to start is online-commerce website in the free WordPress blog. You can manage and update the blog with a few simple clicks!

Even more than that if you do not know anything about HTML or create a Web page that appears, I am really easy way to get a Web page, which consisted of the minute-literally!

Here is what I do - first, I created a

WordPress blog. It is very easy to set up a blog.

I just have to go in my cPanel Host Gator web hosting account and click the button, Fantastico, and my WordPress Blog has been set up automatically.

Boom instant web-site! In ways that are easy?

Now things WordPress WP-blog is to create a shell, but you can adjust and see, but you'd like.

You can do this theme, and install a plug-in. There are millions of free choice, themes, and more is plug-in can never hope to use. I will give you a list of plug-ins that I use so you do not need to search endlessly for the right.

I found a theme for the free WordPress blog in my words, I have downloaded and sent me to an FTP software. I went to get some plugin for Wordpress blog (and you can find several extensions of the public).

Plug-ins that I have decided to use and which I recommend is the following:

- All in One SEO Pack
- Each Add: Share / Save / Bookmark Button
- Upper-video Quicktags
- Status WordPress.com
- WP-email
- WP-email Toys
- AddThis Social widget Year
- Google XML Sitemap
- Ultimate Google Analytics
- Video Wordpress Plugin
- WP-Spam Free
- WP tags Technorati

There are a number of plug-in, and millions are free to choose a theme to work. You can tweak your blog and more widgets, with more content that is important to you that the best blog! A blog is a very unique and personal, you can make them truly reflect the personality of your business, and any way you want.
to establish a secure WordPress blog engine with an easy and hopefully succeed in your blog


Comments

Anonymous said…
Bagus sih tulisannya tapi lebih bagus lagi kalo pake bahasa indonesia

123sukses.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

How to Profit from Disaster!